Note: This topic is for discussing baby monitors. If you want to buy and sell baby monitors, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQa> section. If you see buying and selling in this topic, please feel free to report it. Thanks, MNHQ.

Baby monitors - any recommendations

(10 Posts)
ashisha Sat 31-Aug-13 20:15:01

I have the Summer Infant Digital Video Baby Monitor.

I have used it so much, for DC and still use it to keep an eye on them when I'm downstairs and they are playing.

waltergal1 Wed 21-Aug-13 19:18:32

I use the Summer Infant best view handheld video baby monitor

neeshpetal Mon 19-Aug-13 15:12:44

After at first using a monitor with only sound I would recommend using one with video also. I used one with only sound for the first 6 months but when I started using one with video I had a much more comfortable feeling. the monitor I used was Motorola MPB30

KatBond Thu 08-Aug-13 20:05:11

I really like the Motorola MBP36 after reading that it has the ability to pan tilt and zoom.Having read many video monitor reviews i can say this is the best video monitor.

That's good to know Jo thanks

josparkle Thu 10-Jan-13 15:07:55

Emm...that would be a 'terrible' battery life! Fertile?!

josparkle Thu 10-Jan-13 15:06:27

We have the Tommy one with thermometer, it's good sound quality and good battery life on the parent unit.

Had a BT one before that which had fertile battery life and then broke after a few months...so would suggest avoiding BY.

I'm looking to get the Tommy TD350. I like the fact that it acs as a room thermometer too. I wasn't going to bother just now and wait a few months but think I've changed my mind!

BondiBaby Thu 09-Aug-12 13:13:33

I have a Motorola MBP8 Digital Audio Monitor. Im a first time mum too and have been really happy with it. Used it in our flat but also my parent house.
Its basic but does a great job. Its just come down in price on amazon too. hope that helps

Kedward Wed 08-Aug-12 22:32:07

Hi - I'm expecting my first baby in a couple of months time and wondering what kind of monitor to buy - sound only or one including a motion sensor. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now