jewellery????

(19 Posts)

does anyone else on here make jewellery? i have been for about 3 years now, and love doing it, would love to speak to like minded people. have included a few pics. smile

Frenchfemme Thu 07-Nov-13 20:15:46

Lovely stuff - particularly like the middle piece. Do you have a website? I used to make silver jewellery, and am trying to sort out my basement workshop to start again following my relocation.

indeed i do, i will pm you x

Mama1980 Fri 08-Nov-13 13:09:32

Could I also have a pm of your site please. smile

of course, have pm'd you smile

got some more pics to show off

AnyaKnowIt Sat 09-Nov-13 20:12:48

Wow they are lovely !

Wowserz129 Sat 09-Nov-13 20:20:55

Can I have a PM of website too smile

I'm a very lapsed jewellery make but I've just started restocking my box of bits to start again. I don't have much experience so love looking at your pictures for inspiration. I've fallen in love with a Links of London bracelet that I can't justify spending £140 on so that's my motivation!

I love the pendant in the middle on the second set of pictures.

Choccyjules Sat 09-Nov-13 22:44:48

I do and have a website and do the occasional craft stall.
This is a selection. I have only just found this corner of MN and thought we couldn't really share such stuff unless we pay to advertise? Or are we sharing ideas?!

Choccyjules Sat 09-Nov-13 22:46:25

Cherry I love your wire-wrapping btw!

AnyaKnowIt Sun 10-Nov-13 13:20:22

Wow choco love the one on the left. How did you both learn. I know my mum is getting me some sort of kit for Xmas

thank you. i learnt just by twiddling really and watching online tutorials. been doing it about 3 years now. i have a little room for my making, its only 6 foot square but has everything i need in it. couple more to show off too smile

AnyaKnowIt Sun 10-Nov-13 18:34:33

Wow now have a face like this envy <jealous>

and a few more. even got diamonds :D

and a few more. getting into chain maille quite a bit at the moment.

OiVaVoi Tue 25-Feb-14 18:21:20

Hi everyone! I too do a bit of jewellery making, and wanted to come on here to share pics/ ideas and get advice etc. I've been at it for about a year but struggling to sell very much.

I understand you're not really allowed to link to websites? I wanted to get some straight talking constructive criticism from MNers - is there anywhere I can get away with doing this?? It's inspiring to know others are doing the same and love all the wire wrapping!

Here are a few pics of recent stuff:

MrsLeonard Wed 16-Apr-14 22:10:20

Oiva- is the bunting made from leather? its very cool, the other two look like they are cut from sheet silver maybe?

kankou Tue 09-Sep-14 20:46:14

People making jewellery! What a nice place to be and talk about what I love smile
Here are my latest creations: i use beads
We need to revive this lovely thread!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now