Pumpkins 2013! Post your pics here...

(10 Posts)
MothershipG Thu 31-Oct-13 20:56:15

The cannibal pumpkin and dragon are mine and the bat one is DD's, she did all the carving herself, I'm a very proud Mummy! thlsmile

Wow-I love the dragon one!

This is the only pic I have without the DC in! 1 cannibal pumpkin (eating a clementine) and 2 spaghetti squash 'minions' with added Mr Potato head limbs.
Lots of fun until I managed to scalpel a deep cut into my hand...

MothershipG Thu 31-Oct-13 22:06:39

I love your minions! And using a satsuma is a great idea (makes mental note for 2014!)

Don't use a scalpel! You need a tiny saw, sainburys were selling the kits for £1.50, much safer and easier.

lucysmam Thu 31-Oct-13 22:16:20

They're not mine...I didn't have enough cash for a third pumpkin sad

The top one is dd1's, she did most of the carving herself (with supervision). The bottom one is dd2's, she gave instructions as to what shapes to use grin

I plan to go all out next year & produce an EPIC carving of my own!

MothershipG Thu 31-Oct-13 23:03:26

Great pumpkins, your girls did great! And you're a nicer Mum than me, it has been said by DH, DS and DD that I get just a little obsessive about my pumpkins! thlwink

VivaLeBeaver Thu 31-Oct-13 23:15:17

Minions

MothershipG Thu 31-Oct-13 23:21:02

Butternut squash Minions?

VivaLeBeaver Thu 31-Oct-13 23:22:55

Yep.

I did carved pumpkins as well but no photos and they've been stolen!

MothershipG Thu 31-Oct-13 23:26:43

That's a shame Viva thlangry but the squash will be worth eating, the big carving pumpkins tend to be pretty tasteless.

these were ours this year

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now