Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

crochet cushion covers - what cushion pads?!

(3 Posts)
Kveta Fri 06-Sep-13 14:37:31

I have 9 multicoloured 5 inch granny squares and have run out of yarn, so plan to make a cushion cover from them - but how do you do it without a sewing machine? I've seen fleece covers, but where do you get cushion pads from? (I am so stunningly uncrafty it scares me at times...)

I guess it will end up being 15x15 inches (or 38 by 38 cm roughly), is ebay my best bet for cushions?

thanks smile

try dunelm mill or wilkos
may be cheaper to buy a cheap cushion and put your own cover on it. add a border around your squares if it's not big enough

ZingDollyChops Thu 17-Oct-13 09:28:08

I second wilkos. £1.50 per "pillow" and they are a good size and quality

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now