(95 Posts)
jayzmummy Fri 01-Jul-05 11:34:18

building my own website!!!

Its fairly easy to do.

What do you think?

MammaTJ Wed 26-Dec-12 22:36:07

Odd!!

lljkk Wed 26-Dec-12 13:51:55

Zombie thread & OP's domain long dead, is Jenifer advertising?

jeniferflxs Wed 26-Dec-12 11:48:47

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

champs Fri 02-Sep-05 17:53:25

just making sure!

jayzmummy Fri 02-Sep-05 17:36:31

I know champs because I was using up some of my old labels when I made the card. The all new labels have my website and contact details on them

champs Fri 02-Sep-05 17:34:10

hi dior! was wondering that too, hope she's ok.

Dior Fri 02-Sep-05 00:12:40

Message withdrawn

champs Thu 01-Sep-05 15:57:48

hi AQ!! just posted on it LOL, are you using telepathy?

AuntyQuated Thu 01-Sep-05 15:34:57

champs - have you seen my sizzix threda?

champs Thu 01-Sep-05 15:21:48

<<<whispers>>> this label hasn't got it on there, has name tho and email<<<whispers>>>

jayzmummy Wed 31-Aug-05 14:35:21

i do add the website address to my labels....thats why I wanted a website and was lucky enough to get the name I wanted.

champs Wed 31-Aug-05 13:26:38

hi jayzmummy!! Just a quick post, have you thought of putting your web addy on your card labels?

kkgirl Mon 08-Aug-05 12:58:29

Thanks JM

I'm not holding my breath, I had a stall at a local flower show yesterday and sold 1 card. People were coming by and saying what lovely cards, and then walking away without buying. I was charging £1.49 which I don't think is unreasonable, but they just don't seem to sell.
Anyway will have a go at the website, and see what happens

jayzmummy Mon 08-Aug-05 12:20:52

Ive been so busy just lately with one thing and another that I havent had time to play around wth my website
The plan is that once the DS's are back to school I will finish it off then.

The site I have is free....I paid for my domain name littlecottagecrafts.co.uk from a link at the site...it cost £9.99 for two years.
You have to pay extra to join the search egines such as google and that worked out a bit to expensive atm.

The moonfruit addys are a bit long to print out on the back of your cards, thats the reason I paid for my own site addy.

The site counter is there....you have to look under each of the inserts sections and then you will find it.

Ive had real problems adding music to my site and have spent far to long trying to sort it out that I finally gave up!!

Good luck with building your own site...its worth it because I have had a few orders and havent got many cards on there at all.

kkgirl Mon 08-Aug-05 07:40:24

jayzmummy

if you are around, i have some questions about the website.

I have just started building one, is it definitely free, if you have the free ads and how do you know. Nothing asked me about payment or displaying free ads.

How did you get the hit counter on there, I can't find out how to do it.

Shows I'm not very computer literate, doesn't it?

Whizzz Fri 15-Jul-05 19:32:00

Yes, but its not live anywhere yet & it doesn't look as nice as yours !

jayzmummy Fri 15-Jul-05 02:18:20

Hi Whizz.
The site is on a go slow ATM.
Ive been a bit pre-occupied the past couple of weeks and havent had the time (or patience) to work on it.
Im going away tomorrow for the weekend....we bought a caravan!!!....so from Monday when I get home all refreshed and full of vigor I'll be back to my craft room and attempting to finish the site off.

Have you started a site for yourself yet?

Whizzz Thu 14-Jul-05 20:01:46

No rush ! Just wanted to make sure they had arrived OK !

Yorkiegirl Thu 14-Jul-05 19:40:56

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Thu 14-Jul-05 19:31:41

Did everyone get their Bits & Bobs OK ?
How's the website going JM ?

jayzmummy Fri 08-Jul-05 23:33:30

mail me at my mumsnet user name at yahoo dot co dot uk.
DS1 wants to go skateboarding on sunday....he can earn his spending money!!!

Whizzz Fri 08-Jul-05 22:42:56

Thanks JM, as I said I wouldn't mind a bit of a girl + boy selection so that I can use the shapes as templates if possible. Would you like some of my Paperchase paper as a swap ! Everyone else has got some
Thanks in advance to your DS !
I will CAT you my address - but there is no rush !

jayzmummy Fri 08-Jul-05 21:22:50

Whizz...Ive got all the bitty body B&P's, hair, clothes etc....let me know what you want and I'll get DS1 to cut some for you....I pay him his pocket money after he has cut my sizzix for me...slave driver that I am!!!!

Whizzz Fri 08-Jul-05 20:07:25

Love the cowboy and the Fairy - they are really cute ! Whatever you have is fine - I'll use it somehow ! I bought 3 Paperkins sets for £3 from a craft fair shown here
- I got Joyriding Joe + a tennis player & a sandcastle / beach girl not shown & have managed to use them as templates.

Yorkiegirl Fri 08-Jul-05 19:57:19

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now