jayzmummy Fri 01-Jul-05 11:34:18

building my own website!!!

Its fairly easy to do.

What do you think?

hercules Wed 06-Jul-05 18:15:56

Thanks

Carolinett Wed 06-Jul-05 21:04:48

Hi Whizz
What theme are you planning for your mums card I've got a few sizzix flower dies the latest ones and the petal envelope o and the pigeon toed alphabet it's like a letter with a loop thing on the top so you can put a brad through and pin it to the card so I could cut MUM I got the tag dies as well the great big one the next one down & the one that cuts three tags each going smaller
A
nyway if you want me to cut you somethings for your mums card let me know what colours you want O ye don't forget I've got the shoe handbag hat & glove punch

Dior Wed 06-Jul-05 21:05:51

Message withdrawn

Carolinett Wed 06-Jul-05 21:11:33

Dior
just scroll down & have a look at this
By Carolinett on Tuesday, 5 July, 2005 9:02:55 PM

Carolinett Wed 06-Jul-05 21:15:06

I'm getting one for my birthday It's going to cost with posting from USA about £90.00

champs Wed 06-Jul-05 22:15:42

Hi ALL!!
jayzmummy -- LOL! was wondering why you was telling me about google
you can put your site on some search engines for free will try to find some links.

jayzmummy Wed 06-Jul-05 22:16:56

Just blame my age!!!

champs Wed 06-Jul-05 22:26:54

ROFL!!

Whizzz Thu 07-Jul-05 19:12:08

Carolinett - Thanks for the offer - I've made a start on my mums card. Made a little bouquet of tiny roses (swapped with RoyOfSunshine for cross stitch books !) wrapped in pink & am going to mount it on a pearly pink card. I've also got some little tiny gems which I could add. I'll also try the Safmat stuff for writing a mesage on the front. I'll see how it looks when its assembled !
The handbag shapes might come in handy though if you don't mind. Would you like to swap anythign in return ? I picked up some nice paper from paperchase or I have a little daisy punch which is really cute.

Carolinett Thu 07-Jul-05 19:21:15

Sounds like your mums cards going to be a stunner
What colour do you want the handbags or shall I send you a dozen of all sorts mainly black.
To swap I'd love a piece of the paper in return.

PeachyClair Thu 07-Jul-05 19:32:59

Sounds nice carolinet (sp, really pretty.

I' asking for a sissix for chridtmas as I spend too much on that stuff. Wanted one for my birthday which is v v soon but have to give birthday money to school for the bookfair as kids need £20 to spend there but we don't get paid til next week. Boo hoo.

Jayzmummuy- did you get my CAT?

Whizzz Thu 07-Jul-05 19:38:01

A dozen handbags would be good thanks Carolinett . A variety of colours would be good as I can always add sparkly bits to them.
I still have your address - I'll post some paper off to you tomorrow & enclose my address in case you've not got mine !

If anyone else want some little daisy shapes - I'm happy to oblige !

jayzmummy Thu 07-Jul-05 20:19:43

peachy....nope...no CAT???

PeachyClair Thu 07-Jul-05 20:32:07

E-mail not received at all? Can't remember if I cat'd or e-mail'd.

Sorry.

Will re-send to you.

Carolinett Thu 07-Jul-05 21:12:49

Great Whizz
Yes you're right no address I'll wait for the papers and return buy post the bags that gives me time to punch them over the weekend. Just thought do you want some funky foam fish I've got a small fish diecut fish will be about about 1 1/2 inches long

Whizzz Fri 08-Jul-05 18:37:25

Carolinett - I've sent your envelope today - should arrive tomorrow. Foam fish sound good !
Thankyou !

Yorkiegirl Fri 08-Jul-05 18:38:29

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Fri 08-Jul-05 18:40:32

Thanks Yorkiegirl! - would you like some of my paperchase paper (mulberry + bits & bobs)in return ?

Yorkiegirl Fri 08-Jul-05 18:43:47

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Fri 08-Jul-05 19:54:13

Thanks Yorkiegirl - I wouldn't mind having a go with some bitty body people. I wondered if I had the basic shapes I could use them as templates to make others. Body, girl & boy hair & girl & boy clothes would be great if you don't mind.
I have your address from a while ago so I will try & post out some paper tomorrow !

Yorkiegirl Fri 08-Jul-05 19:57:19

Message withdrawn

Whizzz Fri 08-Jul-05 20:07:25

Love the cowboy and the Fairy - they are really cute ! Whatever you have is fine - I'll use it somehow ! I bought 3 Paperkins sets for £3 from a craft fair shown here
- I got Joyriding Joe + a tennis player & a sandcastle / beach girl not shown & have managed to use them as templates.

jayzmummy Fri 08-Jul-05 21:22:50

Whizz...Ive got all the bitty body B&P's, hair, clothes etc....let me know what you want and I'll get DS1 to cut some for you....I pay him his pocket money after he has cut my sizzix for me...slave driver that I am!!!!

Whizzz Fri 08-Jul-05 22:42:56

Thanks JM, as I said I wouldn't mind a bit of a girl + boy selection so that I can use the shapes as templates if possible. Would you like some of my Paperchase paper as a swap ! Everyone else has got some
Thanks in advance to your DS !
I will CAT you my address - but there is no rush !

jayzmummy Fri 08-Jul-05 23:33:30

mail me at my mumsnet user name at yahoo dot co dot uk.
DS1 wants to go skateboarding on sunday....he can earn his spending money!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now