We ask that emails regarding swaps not contain any unsolicited advertising. If you have received an email which contains advertising, please let us know at contactus@mumsnet.com.

ermm - can any of you crafy people help me? Christening invites..........

(31 Posts)
FAQ Wed 16-Jul-08 18:40:36

I've finally got DS3's Christening booked for the end of November and want to get some really nice, preferablly hand made invites for the occasion (will probably be my biggest expense as I'm planning a faith (otherwise known and "bring and share" buffet in the church hall afterwards grin).

Do any of you clever people make such things.......and if so what sort of price would I be looking at per invite???

TIA

FAQ Mon 21-Jul-08 22:10:59

I had thought of the wedding invites (with wording changed obviously lol) - but then I thought I could go half way and try and find an MN'er to make some for me - you know - sort of "giving something back" after all the support I@ve had from MN (even if it's different MN'ers - IYKWIM)

Dior Mon 21-Jul-08 22:15:28

Message withdrawn

elmoandella Mon 21-Jul-08 22:15:49

if you like something from confetti you could get an mner to make you similar.

win win.

summerbird Tue 05-Aug-08 09:53:44

FAQ are you still looking for crafty designs? I am making a colleague a christening card tonight and can upload some ideas for you if you like?

i made my own wedding stationery and am about to start my own website making invites for weddings and christenings.

temple22 Mon 29-Jul-13 14:24:45

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Dingle Mon 29-Jul-13 14:48:26

TempleI think you will find this post is 5years old! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now