Luxurious tissue-lined envelopes - oh so lovely - where can I buy them wholesale ?

(11 Posts)
temple22 Thu 20-Jun-13 14:38:03

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

SoupDragon Thu 05-Jul-07 17:27:45

Purrrrrple <<purrs with happiness>>

hub2dee Thu 05-Jul-07 10:52:54

I was also contemplating a silver / white / black or purple as those colours might be in my logo. Would that bring you a soupcon of happiness, dragon ?

(the black might be a tad morbid I fear though, even if the envelope is white / cream)...

SoupDragon Thu 05-Jul-07 10:49:38

Offer something that isn't traditionally gender-specific too [pleading]

hub2dee Wed 04-Jul-07 21:00:55

pastelle, dahlink, think pastelle.

I think I'm actually going to run with a hot fuschia for the girls aktually. It really contrasts with the envelope.

SoupDragon Wed 04-Jul-07 20:28:14

<<shudders at the thought of baby pink>>

hub2dee Tue 03-Jul-07 20:06:29

Thanks. Just found this one too - I think they fabricate for Smythson.

Any more suggestions for particularly gorgeous envelopes welcome.

These for example look very very scrummy...

Macdog Tue 03-Jul-07 18:51:40

Hope it works out for you.
Good luck with the business

hub2dee Mon 02-Jul-07 19:22:18

Thank you. Just dropped them an e-mail to see if they can produce them in baby blue and baby pink !

Macdog Mon 02-Jul-07 19:12:54

Try World of Envelopes
They seem to have a decent range

hub2dee Mon 02-Jul-07 19:00:56

Dear MN Crafters,

I'm Interested in buying tissue-lined, diamond-backed envelopes to use with the birth announcements I plan on offering as part of a photography business. Just wondered if anyone had ever found them wholesale (say 50 units and above at once). It's rare they are made in the UK these days - they are very labour intensive to produce.

I could go to Smythson but I think that might be a bit OTT !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now