Luxurious tissue-lined envelopes - oh so lovely - where can I buy them wholesale ?

(11 Posts)
hub2dee Mon 02-Jul-07 19:00:56

Dear MN Crafters,

I'm Interested in buying tissue-lined, diamond-backed envelopes to use with the birth announcements I plan on offering as part of a photography business. Just wondered if anyone had ever found them wholesale (say 50 units and above at once). It's rare they are made in the UK these days - they are very labour intensive to produce.

I could go to Smythson but I think that might be a bit OTT !

Macdog Mon 02-Jul-07 19:12:54

Try World of Envelopes
They seem to have a decent range

hub2dee Mon 02-Jul-07 19:22:18

Thank you. Just dropped them an e-mail to see if they can produce them in baby blue and baby pink !

Macdog Tue 03-Jul-07 18:51:40

Hope it works out for you.
Good luck with the business

hub2dee Tue 03-Jul-07 20:06:29

Thanks. Just found this one too - I think they fabricate for Smythson.

Any more suggestions for particularly gorgeous envelopes welcome.

These for example look very very scrummy...

SoupDragon Wed 04-Jul-07 20:28:14

<<shudders at the thought of baby pink>>

hub2dee Wed 04-Jul-07 21:00:55

pastelle, dahlink, think pastelle.

I think I'm actually going to run with a hot fuschia for the girls aktually. It really contrasts with the envelope.

SoupDragon Thu 05-Jul-07 10:49:38

Offer something that isn't traditionally gender-specific too [pleading]

hub2dee Thu 05-Jul-07 10:52:54

I was also contemplating a silver / white / black or purple as those colours might be in my logo. Would that bring you a soupcon of happiness, dragon ?

(the black might be a tad morbid I fear though, even if the envelope is white / cream)...

SoupDragon Thu 05-Jul-07 17:27:45

Purrrrrple <<purrs with happiness>>

temple22 Thu 20-Jun-13 14:38:03

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now