Mock wrap dress pattern

(10 Posts)
CatherineDeB Mon 04-Jul-16 15:20:35

Has anyone got one they love? I don't want too full of a skirt. Quite like this one from Style Arc but have never used their patterns before.

frenchfancy Mon 04-Jul-16 19:44:50

This is my favourite New Look 6097 I think it is out of print though.

CatherineDeB Mon 04-Jul-16 19:54:21

That is lovely. I would buy that if it was available.

oldbird51 Sat 09-Jul-16 18:21:12

Have a google. I have sometimes found out of print patterns on Etsy or Ebay. Worth a look.

CatherineDeB Sat 09-Jul-16 22:49:43

Thanks oldbird, sorry I forgot to update, I found it on Amazon, for a price, £15 delivered from the US, but it really is the nicest thing I have seen.

Thanks Frenchfancy!

oldbird51 Sun 10-Jul-16 07:29:52

Catherine Glad you found it. Tempted by it myself, as long as it isn't too complicated.

CatherineDeB Sun 10-Jul-16 07:39:29

I just looked for the link but they have all gone. There were four available yesterday when I looked to see how much I had paid for it!

They have been sold on eBay for much less .... But I really want it. There are lots of fabulous reviews on pattern review.com.

oldbird51 Sun 10-Jul-16 08:16:44

Just found one on etsy for a fiver. Bargain!

CatherineDeB Sun 10-Jul-16 08:52:30

Your technique must be better than mine grin. I bought this too which has a decent looking dress on it.

Says easy to sew if you are worried about difficulty of the other one.

oldbird51 Sun 10-Jul-16 09:59:05

That's lovely, but I already have a multitude of patterns tto choose from. I really musn't buy any more, but a fiver was a real bargain. Have a couple of excellent patterns from Colette, and also Tilly and the Buttons - all fairly straightforward and giving excellent results. Just need a bit more time to sew!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now