Candle making - supplier search - Taking the Wick

(6 Posts)
Chicinwellies Fri 24-Jun-16 10:47:18

Hi -

I'm trying to source candle votives in the UK ideally to be custom made. Also high-end cardboard packaging. Rather than googling I'd love to hear recommended reputable suppliers for both boxes and containers.

PS Ive tried registering with Taking the Wick and have had nothing back from (many) emails and registration form. Is anyone registered on there who could post something for me please?

CatherineDeB Fri 24-Jun-16 18:55:47

I really like freshskin.

Unlike some of the other suppliers which charge extortionate rates their delivery is actually free!

I am not registered on taking the wick but you can read the recommended supplied threads without logging in.

DameDancealot Sat 25-Jun-16 13:41:07

I am registered, I can post for you if you like, there is a site called www.candle-shack.co.uk that may have votives

Chicinwellies Sat 25-Jun-16 19:57:31

That's brilliant thank you - I'll take a look x

Chicinwellies Tue 26-Jul-16 14:05:14

Fresh skin were great but I cant find anyone who can supply candle boxes (under 1000 pieces) or candle containers (very thick glass or even better ceramic).

CharlieHarley Fri 19-Aug-16 13:45:28

For candle boxes have you tried The Tiny Box Company? They do small orders I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now