Crafts for 2 year old?

(5 Posts)
tryhard Thu 14-Jan-16 09:42:47

I have a Frozen, Peppa Pig & Bing obsessed toddler. She loves scribbles on paper, sticking etc, also loves stickers but can't quite manage the fiddly ones Her 5 year old sister has. What crafts can I do with her? I bought some fuzzy felt scenes but she found them frustrating...she want to do whatever her older sister is doing!

dementedpixie Thu 14-Jan-16 11:24:32

We had a craft box with chunky felt tips, glue, pom poms, feathers and did pictures using them.

KatyN Sat 16-Jan-16 19:09:51

We stuck a lot of stuff to sticky backed plastic and made window art!!
Have you tried a hole punch?? That entertained my son for hours!!

tryhard Sun 17-Jan-16 07:20:18

Oooo no I never thought of a little hole punch, that's a great idea thank you! I did find some stickers in Tescos of all places over the weekend that she can actually manage, the 'puffy' type ones which must be a bit easier to pull off the sheet.

ewbank Sun 17-Jan-16 08:16:27

My two year old loves stamps. Dead easy to manipulate although it took a lot of training for her to work out you only stamp on paper and not on random furniture!

Do you have an easel? Mine loves her easel with those plastic paint pots with a little hole for the brush (mess free) and three or four colours of ready mix paint.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now