best circular knitting needles?

(7 Posts)
qazxc Mon 01-Jun-15 12:09:48

Any recommendations? Am making blankets for the woolly hugs and wouldn't mind getting a decent set .

PollyannaWhittier Mon 01-Jun-15 12:35:08

Chiao goo, they are the only ones I've found with a smooth join between the cable and the needle so the yarn doesn't catch :0) I bought mine from here www.purlescence.co.uk

PolterGoose Mon 01-Jun-15 18:11:49

I use KnitPro Symfonie, I prefer the fixed circular to the interchangeable.

lavendersun Mon 01-Jun-15 18:31:27

I am not a knitting expert as I only do it when camping (two things a year max smile), but I have the KnitPro Symfonie too and I like them a lot.

I admire their beauty while knitting, I love the feel and warmth of the wood.

strawberryblondebint Mon 01-Jun-15 19:19:17

I have knit pro interchangeable. I love them. I upgraded to the cubic ones but to be honest I preferred the plastic multi coloured. I broke the wood. Clumsy clot

lurkerspeaks Mon 01-Jun-15 23:19:06

I like my Hiya Hiya bamboo ones.

I also have some darn pretty's (dyakcraft) but they aren't making them at the moment due to a fire.

piemashandliquer Tue 02-Jun-15 20:34:27

I like my Knitpro symphony interchangables. Cables stay attached to tips well and they have cables from 40cm which is handy for hats and neck openings. I prefer them to my staight needles now, I wouldn't go back. I don't think they'd be brilliant for lace as not fantastically sharp.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now