We ask that emails regarding swaps not contain any unsolicited advertising. If you have received an email which contains advertising, please let us know at contactus@mumsnet.com.

Antilop Highchair Cover/Cushion

(6 Posts)
FarToGo Sun 09-Feb-14 20:59:00

Does anyone know of anyone in the UK that will make me a cushion for above mentioned highchair?
I have found some on Etsy but they are quite expensive and seemingly only made in Oz.....And I'm useless at any sort of craft, I could probably sew a square but I like this style http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/162543356/reversible-cushion-for-ikea-high-chair?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_query=ikea+antilop&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

IwishIwasmoreorganised Sun 09-Feb-14 21:00:23

Why does it need a cushion? Surely that's defeating the object of having an easy to clean highchair?

FarToGo Sun 09-Feb-14 21:02:55

Just because I'd like one for my PFBl little bottom. And I'd like it made from oilcloth, Cath Kidston style would be nice. smile

574ejones Mon 10-Feb-14 16:56:09

I don't know anyone, but I would imagine that it would cost you a fair bit in raw materials even if you made it yourself. Oilcloth is expensive and an absolutely pain to sew.

TheGreatHunt Mon 10-Feb-14 17:04:43

Honestly <whispers> your baby's bottom will be fine. They have padded nappies!!!!

Covers are a pain to clean, oil cloth or not - it's the seams where the food gets caught.

SilverSixpence Mon 10-Feb-14 17:26:35

If you can find me a pattern or tutorial I could have a look

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now