We ask that emails regarding swaps not contain any unsolicited advertising. If you have received an email which contains advertising, please let us know at contactus@mumsnet.com.

Circular needle set

(8 Posts)
ClairesTravellingCircus Italy Tue 22-Oct-13 16:56:28

Anyone know where I can buy a decent one without breaking the bank?

Thanks in advance smile

toriap2 Tue 22-Oct-13 17:02:48

Hi I got mine off amazon. I got 10 pairs for £5 but there are lots of different prices. Amazon or eBay are the best bet. Hope this helps

Footle Tue 22-Oct-13 23:53:54

Do you mean interchangeable ones with various lengths of cable ?

ClairesTravellingCircus Italy Wed 23-Oct-13 07:22:25

Yes Footie those ones

I sm a bit wary if ebay though, I know someone who bought a cheap set of crochet hooks abd the sizing was all off.

roguepixie Wed 23-Oct-13 18:53:57

I have just bought a KnitPro set for £65.00. You will find cheaper, I was watching some on Ebay from very reputable sellers. They were in the £45.00-£80.00 range, depending on whether you wanted wood, addi-click, lace etc etc.

roguepixie Wed 23-Oct-13 18:55:36

Sorry, clicked too soon.

Meant to add that I bought mine from Knitting4Fun at the Knitting & Stitching Show at Ally Pally. They are on the internet.

The set I bought has inter-changeable cords and wood tips (I prefer them to metal or plastic).

ClairesTravellingCircus Italy Wed 23-Oct-13 22:45:01

Thanks rogurpixie I will check them!

JoannaBaxterIsARudeFucker Thu 24-Oct-13 00:34:18

I got the Knit Pro wood set from a proper ebay shop for about £45. They are good but I still buy some fixed ones too as I sometimes prefer metal ones for some yarns.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now