Reasonably priced Christmas fabric

(7 Posts)

Can anyone suggest good sites to find this (for quilting)?

I got some last year at the Knitting & Stitching show in Dublin, however am now looking at fat quarter bundles on line and they all appear to cost £££'s.

I'll get some more at the show this year but just wanted to widen my net.

What's the IKEA Christmas fabric like (it's always sold out when I think to go there for it!)

Bunraku Tue 22-Oct-13 17:08:30

Oh god saw that on the other thread (a zombie one but the links still work)

Good value though!

TheNinjaGooseIsOnAMission Tue 22-Oct-13 20:10:39

may be not the cheapest but they have some lovely prints myfabrichouse

RavenRose Sat 26-Oct-13 08:21:11

Was going to suggest fabricland. Strangely awful site but the fabric is mostly ok. There also the remnant house in harrogate.
www.remnanthouse.co.uk/christmas-prints/

Not sure if you have a Boyes near you but they have some Christmas fabric at about a fiver a yard at the moment. They don't sell online though.

BigBirthdayGloom Sat 26-Oct-13 19:20:29

Oh my goodness! I'd heard about the fabric land website but that was my first visit! The fabrics are as great as the website is awful. But I guess they can't change it as people would think they'd gone to the wrong place and the flashing dreadfulness is part of the charm.
Anyway, back to Christmas fabrics! I get mine locally but will be switching to fabric land after seeing their selection.

RavenRose Sun 27-Oct-13 16:12:42

To be honest I'd be gutted if fabricland ever revamped their site! It's mad but I always remember if its there I've seen something

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now