We ask that emails regarding swaps not contain any unsolicited advertising. If you have received an email which contains advertising, please let us know at contactus@mumsnet.com.

Where do you keep your DCs masterpieces??

(5 Posts)
Loueytb3 Sun 16-Jun-13 09:19:17

Just that really. I've got a big pile of bits of their crap artwork which I want to keep for nostalgia's sake. I want to keep it somewhere safe but most of the storage things I've seen are a4/a3 display wallets and of course they are not a standard size. I think I need a storage box but don't want to pay the earth. Do such things exist? And if so, where can I get one from.

Bearandcub Sun 16-Jun-13 09:23:38

I have everything in a cardboard box

~You can get lidded cardboard boxes from The Works.

Loueytb3 Sun 16-Jun-13 10:42:31

Thank you! I've had a look on there and also seen some decorative ones that aren't too expensive. I knew there must be somewhere that sold something. I'm not crafty at all so I don't do any of that kind of stuff at home

IfIonlyhadsomesleep Sun 16-Jun-13 19:36:07

How about an under the bed storage box? Would accommodate weird and wonderful items and models and any size flat artwork.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now