God help me...

(11 Posts)
MERLYPUSS Tue 02-Jul-13 09:42:27

The scout association do a kestrel patrol badge. It would have a Fleur-de-lys at the top but you amy be able to fold that bit over?

Lora1982 Tue 02-Jul-13 00:55:43

Print a picture on t-shirt transfer paper iron it on somethin and cut sew and stuff that?

LoveSewingBee Sun 23-Jun-13 15:44:25

Or draw them on each armband using fabric pens?

LoveSewingBee Sun 23-Jun-13 15:43:18

There is special iron on fabric to use with your printer. It comes in a kit.

Alternatively you could have a picture with lots of kestrels printed on a xxl T shirt in a photo shop and then cut them out and iron them on with bondaweb.

lljkk Sat 22-Jun-13 16:48:44

Bonderweb is her friend, no? Probably sorted some other way by now.

Startail Tue 18-Jun-13 18:53:25

simplish felt silhouette with wings wrapped round he arm band

Doowrah Tue 18-Jun-13 18:45:10

stealthsquiggle...can't help thinking a tiny RSPB badge on armband might look a bit sad. The other classes have 'sewn' birds on armbands but the lady who did them has left. I could copy and paste a kestrel , laminate it and fix it on which it may come to yet but it would be good if I could come up with a 'sewn' one that will last and not feel 'inferior' to the other classes. If it looks sad the kids won't wear it...

stealthsquiggle Fri 14-Jun-13 21:21:28

Get a kestrel badge and attach to plain armband.

Bump!

Doowrah Fri 14-Jun-13 20:52:40

Sorry I didn't make it clear the other classes also have birds on armbands that have been beautifully sewn (2D) onto a band...............sheesh where do I start?

Doowrah Fri 14-Jun-13 20:51:01

Ok I am a Year 2 teacher, I have to come up with a velcro armband for the kids to wear on special helper days with a kestrel on it...I nodded sagely to the Head I would see what I could come up with....aaaaarrrrggghhhh! Help me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now