Great activity for parents, kids, family and friends - Guinness World Records

(4 Posts)
comfysofas Sat 27-Apr-13 08:44:21

Also I know it is in the right forum, but I nearly missed it maybe pop it in chat for all to see [if its ok with mumsnet]

comfysofas Sat 27-Apr-13 08:42:34

This is great.

We are going to do it and it will take longer than 5 mins because it took an hour for the kids to come up with something a bit different.

They have decided to have their photos taken at the beach with all the sand between their toes.

Also I am going to see if the school would be interested in the colouring part of it. I will print off the template and hopefully get all the children to colour one in and then I will take the photos and upload them.

Thanks for this it's great........

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Fri 26-Apr-13 00:08:26

Well...thanks....it's fun. But it's not really an activity for the hols! It would take all of 5 mins to join in!

link

christug Thu 25-Apr-13 18:06:35

Hi everyone,

If you're looking for an activity with your kids and their friends and parents this is definitely pretty cool right now.

Guinness World Records have just launched an "Amazing Feet" campaign to break the world record of photos of feet besides one another.

It's great fun and brings about plenty of smiles and laughter, worth checking out: http://www.officiallyamazing.tv/Amazing-Feet.aspx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now