Deramores moan

(8 Posts)
SoupDragon Wed 03-Apr-13 10:18:24

Stylecraft is my "go to" yarn for projects that aren't special ones. I was short of a few colours having left some with my mum at the weekend so she could knit Little Hugmsquares. Which I have to put together, apparently!

Anyway, obviously all my order was essential. <<nervous cough>>

MerryMessiahWhingesAgain Wed 03-Apr-13 09:52:26

So sorry <bows down and grovels>
I just did the same to get free postage elsewhere yesterday, I only really needed a circ. But now got stitchmarkers needles and a pattern book on the way. I have just knitted a sweater in stylecraft, it's brilliant for the £. And waiting for blocking mats for my Saroyan so there should be a flurry of pics for my projects soon grin

SoupDragon Wed 03-Apr-13 09:38:01

On the back of this thread I ordered the tail end of some Filz they had as I really want to make a bag and try felting it.

Then I had to add in some Stylecraft to earn free postage [financial genius]

And it is all your fault, whinging Messiah. [glare]

MerryMessiahWhingesAgain Tue 02-Apr-13 22:24:12

I probably wouldn't like it anyway, I'm not overly keen on singles and slippery yarn, I prefer high twist stuff I think. I just wanted to try it grin and I have some ysolda patterns that want to use it.

tribpot Tue 02-Apr-13 20:29:20

Ah yes Fyberspates is the dog's goolies. It's not surprising you would covet more and that you would want a fat discount!

MerryMessiahWhingesAgain Tue 02-Apr-13 20:27:15

I only wanted it with more than 20% off, I am greedy and it was £££ Fyberspates scrumptious. My stash is already enormous. But squeeeee I am knitting up my first hank of Wollmeise atm and I am in love.

tribpot Tue 02-Apr-13 19:40:35

If you've bought with them before but not recently, put the stuff you want in your basket and then wait. You may get an offer through from them for 15% off everything (or it may just have been coincidence the last time that happened to me!)

MerryMessiahWhingesAgain Tue 02-Apr-13 12:46:35

Just a little grumble. They have a sale on. Today I got an email that all sale stuff now down to 50% off.

Great I thought, will have a look at some sale stuff I was pondering buying at the weekend.

And what a surprise, the ones I wanted are no longer in the sale but back to full price and they have only put the dregs in the 50%off sale. I don't know why I am surprised, they are always overpriced anyway, but this just pissed me off.

I know I am totally BU - they don't have to put everything in the sale and I need more wool like a I need a hole in my head, but still grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now