Is this even possible?

(4 Posts)
neverputasockinatoaster Sat 30-Mar-13 22:46:36

Thank you.

Headiing to youtube now!

I did wonder about waxed cotton, loads of colours available too.

plipplops Sat 30-Mar-13 21:38:48

Yes it's possible and would be quite nice, YouTube will have loads of example of how to do the knots. If you know you don't want to add any more (or could cut it and make a new one if you did), I'd carefully put a dot of superglue on your knots to stop it coming undone (leather can be hard to tie you might do better with a waxed cotton cord). You can glue the knots while still letting the bit slide through iyswim..

SoupDreggon Sat 30-Mar-13 16:25:11

It is possible but it would be a real PITA to add any charms as they aren't made to be undone.

I found the instructions via google before but i cant remember what I searched for! It was probably luck.

neverputasockinatoaster Sat 30-Mar-13 10:44:57

I have three Pandora style charms that mean soemthing significant to me..

I cannto do up the lobster claw of my bracelet myself and thus am reliant on DH to help me put the bracelet on..... I'm concerned that the magnetic clasps would not be strong enough and I'd lose my charms.

What I really want is a friendship bracelet style thing - the one s with the chords you pull in opposite directions and I know I'd have to make it myself. It would be hard to change the charms then but actually the three I want to wear go together and no more would be added...

I'd like to use leather as the main bracelet.

Is this even a possible idea?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now