We ask that emails regarding swaps not contain any unsolicited advertising. If you have received an email which contains advertising, please let us know at contactus@mumsnet.com.

Are you a quilter?

(3 Posts)
Galena Thu 28-Mar-13 08:33:09

Thank you. smile

If you are interested, email the email address : contact@lovequiltsuk.com and explain, and Gaynor or Kat will get back to you - Gaynor is away for a couple of weeks though, so don't panic if there is a slight delay.

lljkk Wed 27-Mar-13 20:00:49

I've looked at the site but can't quite see how the quilters indicate their interest.

Galena Wed 27-Mar-13 11:40:25

Love Quilts UK is an amazing charity that makes hand made quilts for UK children who have life threatening or lifelong illnesses. There are now an awful lot of cross-stitchers (myself included) sending in squares for quilts which means they need more quilters to make them up into quilts. If you are a quilter or know one who has time to spare please pass on the website details.

DD was the lucky recipient of one of these beautiful quilts. I shall put a pic up on my profile of it... Let's help them wrap more and more children in love!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now