We ask that emails regarding swaps not contain any unsolicited advertising. If you have received an email which contains advertising, please let us know at contactus@mumsnet.com.

crochet dolls house blanket pattern needed

(6 Posts)
Daisybell1 Sat 30-Mar-13 15:33:56

Those are gorgeous, thank you! If I can find a matching colour for the 3 colour one then that sounds perfect.

CurlsRUs Tue 26-Mar-13 13:58:33
KurriKurri Tue 26-Mar-13 13:55:34

oops sorry - link fail here

KurriKurri Tue 26-Mar-13 13:54:59

Is this any good? [http://www.btz.se/minis/DIY/48_crocheted_bedspread.php here]]? - it is in 1:48th scale, but perhaps you could adapt it by just making more squares, or using thicker yarn/biggerhook.

I've recently got a dollshouse (always wanted one - my sister got me one for my 53rd birthday grin) and I've found quite a few patterns in books for miniature furnishings which I've borrowed from the library. Also the dollhouse magazines sometimes have a knitting or crochet patterns in them (but also quite a lot of guff, so worth a good look through before you buy)

Lucy on Attic24 did a blanket for those comic relief dolls, have a look and see if that would do?

Maybeamug Mon 25-Mar-13 16:27:30

Can someone give me some ideas for crochet blanket patterns please?

I want to make one for a friend's daughter who is getting a dolls house for her birthday. I have 2 balls of laceweight cotton - both are variegated, one is blues, the other pinks purples.

I'm not sure if there's enough to make a blanket out of each but one with 2 colours would work.

Can anyone recommend any nice patterns which would work scaled down. I don't mind something a bit intricate...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now