crochet dolls house blanket pattern needed

(6 Posts)
Maybeamug Mon 25-Mar-13 16:27:30

Can someone give me some ideas for crochet blanket patterns please?

I want to make one for a friend's daughter who is getting a dolls house for her birthday. I have 2 balls of laceweight cotton - both are variegated, one is blues, the other pinks purples.

I'm not sure if there's enough to make a blanket out of each but one with 2 colours would work.

Can anyone recommend any nice patterns which would work scaled down. I don't mind something a bit intricate...

Lucy on Attic24 did a blanket for those comic relief dolls, have a look and see if that would do?

KurriKurri Tue 26-Mar-13 13:54:59

Is this any good? [http://www.btz.se/minis/DIY/48_crocheted_bedspread.php here]]? - it is in 1:48th scale, but perhaps you could adapt it by just making more squares, or using thicker yarn/biggerhook.

I've recently got a dollshouse (always wanted one - my sister got me one for my 53rd birthday grin) and I've found quite a few patterns in books for miniature furnishings which I've borrowed from the library. Also the dollhouse magazines sometimes have a knitting or crochet patterns in them (but also quite a lot of guff, so worth a good look through before you buy)

KurriKurri Tue 26-Mar-13 13:55:34

oops sorry - link fail here

CurlsRUs Tue 26-Mar-13 13:58:33
Daisybell1 Sat 30-Mar-13 15:33:56

Those are gorgeous, thank you! If I can find a matching colour for the 3 colour one then that sounds perfect.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now