We ask that emails regarding swaps not contain any unsolicited advertising. If you have received an email which contains advertising, please let us know at contactus@mumsnet.com.

Please help me think of a title for an exhibition......

(12 Posts)
Trumpton Tue 05-Mar-13 07:23:19

ART-isans .

KurriKurri Mon 04-Mar-13 23:34:00

Art and Soul

xigris Mon 04-Mar-13 22:43:53

Artifact?
Artifiction?

KatoPotato Mon 04-Mar-13 17:09:40

Art Exposure...

My friends and I...

The Exhibitionists...

The Exhibitionistas...

Not on the High Street (Copyright danger zone - depends where you advertise!)

Off the High Street...

Something Delightfully Different...

In our spare time...

xigris Mon 04-Mar-13 17:00:45

Oh sorry, prob not meant to ask that sort of question! Just sounds really interesting! blush

xigris Mon 04-Mar-13 17:00:01

Me neither! I read them but they were pretty rubbish. Not even that sexy imp. Where's the exhibition, Bed?

MrsMushroom Mon 04-Mar-13 15:09:47

It wouldn't get me I'm afraid! grin I can't bear that bloody book!

BedHog Mon 04-Mar-13 14:29:12

That might get the women in xigris!!

xigris Mon 04-Mar-13 14:20:09

50 Shades of Art - sorry! I know it's rubbish. Exhibition sounds great BTW smile

BedHog Mon 04-Mar-13 14:16:00

Thanks MrsMushroom, some good ones there! grin I'm going to write down a list and show the other artists.

Any other suggestions? smile

MrsMushroom Mon 04-Mar-13 14:02:56

Next Big Thing

The Design Forum

Label Your Heart

Mornings and Mondays

Everyday Art

Tomorrow's Heirlooms

Oddities and Opals

Art and Oddness

I just wrote the first things that came into my head so sorry if some are a bit weird!

BedHog Mon 04-Mar-13 13:29:57

A group of friends and I are putting on an exhibition of our work in the summer, and we're really struggling to think of a title for it. There will be a mixture of different artworks on display - textiles, sculpture, paintings, drawings, glass and jewellery, all contemporary in style. We'd like a title that sounds positive, vibrant, succinct, fresh and maybe a bit mysterious, something that will spark peoples imaginations and make them want to come along and have a look at our work. confused

Does anybody have any suggestions? Maybe you've been to an exhibition or show previously and thought 'ooh, that's a good title!' or can think of a short phrase or a couple of words that might inspire? Thankyou! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now