Craftgawker

(7 Posts)
MercedesKing Sun 17-Feb-13 09:44:00

First time to check it, looks great, I'll definitely not miss it! thanks

Stitchthis Sat 16-Feb-13 07:55:17

How did I miss this? Thankyou!

I have just wasted spent the whole evening looking at this site. I just need to give up the day job to have enough time to try out all the new projects I've seen! I don't think MrAlwaysRight will thank you for introducing me to this fab website!

BeCool Thu 14-Feb-13 20:24:43

I love it too! Check in a couple of times a day.

flubba Thu 14-Feb-13 07:13:53

Ooh I'd not come across it before, but I think it might be dangerous. Have only just weaned myself off pinterest ! grin

I have a Gawker moment of every day where I sit down with a cup of tea and look through the new offerings smile Those I like, I Pin on my Pinterest boards.

I found my fat owl hand warmer on Craftgawker and it is all a Mumsnetter's fault I have wasted HOURS browsing.

This is probably me missing the boat, but on another thread, a poster mentioned about Craftgawker which is sort of Ravelry, but for any craft, not just knitting / crochet and you don't have to register.

I hadn't come across it before but it's hugely seductive and has some lovely ideas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now