Got a Q for Miriam Gonzalez Durantez? ×

Photo cushions

(6 Posts)
chelseamorning Fri 25-Jan-13 09:58:16

Can anyone please recommend a good supplier of photo cushions? Preferably one that you've used yourself.

I'm redecorating DS's bedroom and thought I'd get some cushions printed with photos of his two favourite bedtime toys - a penguin and a tiger!

amazingmumof6 Fri 25-Jan-13 10:57:33

no point spending loads!
whatever the cover you'll just need to buy iron-on transfer paper , you can get them from Ebay packs of 5, 10 or 20, for dark or light fabrics.

I used this one for my projects, really good! - just type in this item number on Ebay 380244576209

check what kind of printer you need , then you take a photo of toys, lad them into your computer, then print straight onto the transfer paper, then iron it on your chosen fabric. voila!

if you have dark or patterned cushion covers, I'd suggest you iron the photos onto a piece of white fabric, then trim this to size and sew it on.

any questions? hope this is helpful

chelseamorning Fri 25-Jan-13 11:44:26

Hadn't thought about that, thanks! A great idea. Have you had success with them amazingmumof6?

I notice that I can't use them with a laser printer, which is what I have at home. Will think of a solution though as could also use these to make a duvet set, if DS fancies that.

amazingmumof6 Fri 25-Jan-13 12:35:56

yes, it's brilliant, used it as part of a quilt (which won a prize, bragging...), it's washable and just so easy to use.

check this out then 300729015971 same company, this is 10 sheets for laser printers!

chelseamorning Fri 25-Jan-13 16:00:50

You star! Thanks so much! thanks

amazingmumof6 Fri 25-Jan-13 16:12:52

you are most welcome! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now