Cheapest place for Crochet Yarn?

(6 Posts)
Lonelybunny Thu 24-Jan-13 17:02:52

Clearance rather blush

Lonelybunny Thu 24-Jan-13 17:02:29

Kempswoolshop.com usually have Clarence yarn on there

I buy a lot on ebay - if you buy a few at a time from the same seller, you save on postage costs.

Chocolateporridge Sat 19-Jan-13 06:53:58

Thanks santas I'll check them out. Or maybe I should give crocheting tiny figures a miss?! So far I've crocheted a very strange shape that has no.purpose whatsoever but then I saw this book and the little animals were so cute and my DD really wants one but I don't want to buy loads of yarn to find out that I can't do it! blush

Have you tried purplelinda ? Online. They have had very reasonable prices for yarn but I don't do fiddly crochet with thin stuff.

Chocolateporridge Thu 17-Jan-13 21:00:18

I want to crochet some teeny tiny animals and figures etc so need small quantities of number 8 and number 10 crochet cotton in lots of different colours. I'm an absolute novice too so I don't want to spend too much in case I've taken on more than I can do!!!

Any tips on the cheapest place to buy? I've been looking on ebay for a while but there are so many other places online I don't know where to start.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now