Pattern from crochet flower friendship bracelet

(8 Posts)
Flossyfloof Thu 27-Dec-12 14:00:03

Help! I have lost a pattern I downloaded from the internet for a crocheted bracelet. It was called a friendship bracelet but was more like a half-flower chain. The colour was a peachy pink I think. It may have been from a blog. I think the cords had beads on the end. Please can anyone help? Many thanks! (A long shot, I know).

DoesntTurkeyNSproutSoupDragOn Thu 27-Dec-12 21:02:49
Flossyfloof Thu 27-Dec-12 21:55:54

That's exactly the one, Soupy, thank you so much! I have spent the best part of two days trying to find it. How did you do it? Have you made it yourself? I have subscribed to the site but it still wont let me download the pattern.

DoesntTurkeyNSproutSoupDragOn Thu 27-Dec-12 22:45:16

I googled crochet friendship bracelet and looked at the image results grin

I haven't made it, no. It's very pretty though - I knew it was right from your description!

DoesntTurkeyNSproutSoupDragOn Thu 27-Dec-12 22:46:33

It doesn't look as if it would be difficult to work the pattern out actually.

Flossyfloof Fri 28-Dec-12 18:14:58

But I did that for two days!! I have now downloaded the pattern successfully and am going to give it ago, thanks again.

DoesntTurkeyNSproutSoupDragOn Fri 28-Dec-12 18:55:27

Lol... I have superior google skills smile

Flossyfloof Mon 20-Jan-14 20:57:59

Oh bugger it's me again and guess what I have lost the bloody pattern that I downloaded. If anyone can help me obtain a copy I would be eternally grateful please. Kiss kiss.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now