referred to consultant for CDH follow up from NT scan and blood results

(2 Posts)
pinkfairy85 Mon 27-Apr-15 17:53:22

Ive never posted before but im going crazy with worry and wondered if anyone here could shed some light for me. I had my NT scan at 13+3, we got a letter thru for a CDH follow up with a consultant, then got a low risk result for Downs thru 1:810. i rang up the hospital and all they said was the appointment was about the growth of the baby and possibly pre-eclampsia as they had found some proteins in my blood. my consultant appointment is on thursday but im literally going bonkers thinking what could be wrong with the baby. i asked what CDH meant but they wouldnt tell me over the phone, just about the growth of the baby. ive googled CDH and all that comes up is congenital diaphagmatic hernia and nothing ive read about that is good. has anyone had any similar experiences or any advice? would really appreciate it!

Oddicombe37 Mon 18-May-15 14:14:38

Sorry, I don't have any advice, but have just had a similar letter myself so came on here looking for help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now