(10 Posts)
JiltedJohnsJulie Tue 05-Feb-13 10:43:18

Posted on your other thread, glad the test results are ok thanks smile

JennyC80 Mon 04-Feb-13 17:55:18

And thank you lozster! And everyone else! Xx

JennyC80 Mon 04-Feb-13 17:54:14

Hi all! Had results this afternoon: all is fine. Yeay! Happy smile

lozster Mon 04-Feb-13 17:34:43

Any news Jenny? Have had my fingers crossed.

JennyC80 Sun 03-Feb-13 18:03:54

Thank you ladies! smile

TerracottaPie Sun 03-Feb-13 11:21:56

I probably don't really have any useful advice but I know I felt movements from around 13 weeks this time (DC4) but there would be gaps of days before I'd feel or notice them again. Just wanted to try and reassure on that part.

Good luck for tomorrow smile

lozster Sun 03-Feb-13 11:11:22

Number 3? I bow to your experience smile. Still probably ok - if you are anything like me the anxiety and worry makes it hard to process every symptom and make sense of it. I barely know my own name at the moment. With just a day up go hang in there and post back!

JennyC80 Sun 03-Feb-13 09:40:17

Thank you smile
I'm 14 weeks plus and it's my 3rd. I did feel some flutters and been told its normal at this stage. Hope yr results will come back fine too smile
It's worrying experience isn't it? Will keep fingers crossed for us both. Xx

lozster Sun 03-Feb-13 09:32:28

Hi Jenny
Sorry you are so worried. I'm waiting for an amnio so can understand exactly how you feel.

I am no obstetrician but I think it's unlikely you felt the baby move before the cvs. For cvs I guess you are around 13 weeks or less and it is too early for movement to be felt by my understanding. So one less thing to fret about.

If its any comfort I too have read that it's a good sign to see the heart beat immediately afterwards. Whether that's true I don't know but it's logical so all may be well.

I totally get where your head is at. You will probably have the results tomorrow but for today take some pride that you did a brave thing and that bit is over.

JennyC80 Sun 03-Feb-13 09:15:13

Hello,
I had CVS done last Thursday at Medway hospital and now have so many questions and worries. I've been told the risk of ms is lesser if baby's heart it is heard. I did hear it but for about 2 seconds. Is it ok? Also I'm sure I felt baby move couple of times prior the CVS and now I don't. Not once in 3 days. I had 2 days in bed as a precaution. Didn't have any spotting or cramps. Also after how long after CVS it is safe to have sex?..
I'm expecting a call on Monday with the results and probably can ask these questions then but not knowing drives me crazy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now