Not coping at all.

(2 Posts)
Ezza1 Fri 28-Jun-13 12:18:56

I've been feeling very low, angry, stressed and unsupported for well over a month now. I am 6 months pregnant.

I have terrible SPD. Physio not terribly helpful. I have hideous constant heartburn which keeps me awake at night. GP refused to prescribe anything other than Gaviscon and also refused a repeat prescription of co codamol for the SPD. I am utterly exhausted and in so much pain and discomfort.

My midwife is currently on extended leave and don't know when she will be back- she knows me well, has been my midwife in all 3 previous pregnancies but I've not seen her since 16 weeks. I saw a very dismissive and scatty community midwife a week ago who I have since heard has been complained about on numerous occasions. I have no idea who I will see for my next appointment.

I broke down in tears with the GP and she just looked at me and said "what are you expecting me to do?" I went out of the surgery in a daze and now feel like I'm never going to get any help. I cannot do this for another 3 months.

SarahJ190 Fri 28-Jun-13 14:23:39

I feel for you. You could try Bowen for your SPD to help with the pain. I had awful heartburn when pregnant and went to a homeopath because doctor no use, 3 days later it was gone and never returned! It was an investment, but so worth it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now