Worried about going out.

(3 Posts)
Leigh89 Fri 14-Dec-12 19:56:23

I am 34 weeks pregnant and recently had a fall and broke my ankle I happened just over a week ago. I went out at the beginning of the week with some friends they took me for lunch and to shops to cheer me up, for no reason I was hysterically crying. I feel too scared to go out not sure if it's fear of hurting myself or what? I feel so down depressed and useless. I think staying in is making me worse but I can't face going out. What can I do??

LaCiccolina Fri 14-Dec-12 20:34:39

I'm 34 wks too. The weather has made me worried as well. It was an accident and your confidence is knocked, as well as ur balance. I think ur friends were lovely can u text them and say u would love to do again? I agree you might need support but as u say staying in can be worse.

Go on, u plainly enjoyed some of it, try again.

Leigh89 Fri 14-Dec-12 20:43:17

Thank u! I will try and get out over the weekend. It's so difficult as I have to be pushed around everywhere do feel like a burden I even have to have someone bring me to the loo. I just can't stop crying how am I going to manage when baby is born!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now