I'm distraught today

(5 Posts)
3plus2 Fri 23-Nov-12 07:57:33

I sold some baby clothes and now I'm feeling so guilty about it sad like I'm saying goodbye to that stage of my daughters life I'm nearly in tears here sad god what wrong with me today wish this pnd would just leave us alone so I can enjoy our time together as they grow so fast and I'm so in love with my daughter it's un real but these silly things like this break my heart sad

jaffacake2 Fri 23-Nov-12 08:07:21

Cry it out because sometimes thats what you need to do.
I had very bad PND with DD1 and remember feeling sad when clearing out baby clothes. It was as though I had missed out on some of her early months due to the depression and like a grieving reaction.
Be kind to yourself today,think of someting nice you would enjoying doing together. Give her lots of cuddles and remind yourself what a strong woman you are to cope in difficult circumstances.
Believe me it will get better Take care x

3plus2 Fri 23-Nov-12 08:13:37

Thank you so much it's so unfair mothers have to go through this. As if its not hard enough being a mum as it is sad

jaffacake2 Fri 23-Nov-12 08:29:37

Hope you have a better day today.
Remember to your daughter you are the centre of her world,which makes you a very special important person. smile
Look after yourself.

3plus2 Fri 23-Nov-12 12:00:23

Thanks jaffacake I'm a bit better now but I have two really happy days then I plumit it's so emotional drives me mad ....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now