Help with eating.

(3 Posts)
Mobly Mon 20-Aug-12 21:02:48

I lost my appetite after ds1, it turned out I was anaemic. A symptom of anaemia is loss of appetite so I would urge you to get your iron levels checked ASAP.

fidelma Wed 06-Jun-12 20:53:13

I lost my appitite after my first dd. It is horrible. Try sucking a sweet before you eat it gets the juices going. If you are bf you will need lots of extra calories. drink plenty. Good luck.

hippieshake Wed 06-Jun-12 18:36:31

Since having my baby 11 days ago I have hardly wanted to eat a thing. I've already lost all of my pregnancy weight plus an extra 3lbs... and I was tiny to begin with. I just can't bring mhyself to want anything. I'm managing some Muesli for breakfast, then some fruit,yoghurt and granola for lunch, followed by a snack of Belvita biscuits mid-afternoon with a warm drink. Then I get to dinner time and nothing interests me. Is this normal? The thought of food makes me want to cry a bit because I just can't find anything I really want to eat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now