Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Yoga near Kilburn/ Queens park?

(3 Posts)
McSheeba Mon 28-Apr-08 11:12:53

Hello All,

I was rally hoping to join a pregnancy yoga class in the Klburn/ Queens park area of London.

Does anyone know of one?

Claire

lennypie Fri 09-May-08 11:02:00

Hi Claire
You should try the special yoga centre in kensal rise, they have great pregnancy and post natal yoga with classes on the weekend and evenings if you are working.
Good luck!

Ruthie24 Sat 22-Jun-13 21:26:54

I know this is an old thread but in case anyone searches for yoga near Queens Park I would recommend Julie Krausz. See www.JulieKrausz.co.uk Julie's antenatal yoga class teaches you far more than just yoga to relax you during pregnancy - although it certainly does this very well -  In addition, it really helps you prepare for the birth. When I went to NCT classes nearer the time I was due, I already felt I'd learned much of what was taught from Julie's classes. When it came to labour I felt like I knew what to expect and how to deal with each step of the way. Julie is full of practical tips that really helped make things easier for me. I can't recommend her highly enough. 

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now