Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Antenatal classes near Streatham

(429 Posts)
sara75 Thu 06-Sep-07 13:02:12

Hi everyone, I am desperately trying to find some antenatal classes around Streatham; I am due in January and would like to get some classes with my partner. Had a look at the NCT ones but they look very pricy....
and the ones run by Bump2Bubba are a bit far for us(although not impossible so still considering them).
And if you also know of any actvities for mums to be in the area I would really appreciate the information !!!!
Thankssssssssssssssss

vix11 Fri 06-May-11 19:29:11

Hi all,

I am a new mum with a 6 weks old little lady and I was wonderig if anyone could recommend any baby/mother classes or'meet ups, in Stretham. I live near Morrisons and would love to meet other local mummies.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Melliesmummy Tue 17-May-11 21:02:43

Hi Vix,
I am also trying to find some groups and other mums to talk to in the area as i am quite new to streatham. I hope all is going well for you and your baby girl. My daughter is going to be five months old next weeksmile Let me know if you would like to meet up for a coffee.
All the best!

Passie7 Sun 14-Apr-13 12:36:47

Hello,

I realise this is a very old thread but though to ask around if there any pregnant ladies around streatham. Would be nice to meet as I don't have any pregnant friends and only 1 friend has a baby so pretty lonely on that front. My baby is due in September 2013 and I live in streatham very close to the high street smile

Hi Passie. If you are on Facebook there is a lovely group of Streatham Mums called the Streatham Mums network. Best of Luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now