Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career ×

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

due in June - except for the lucky few who have already popped!!!

(1001 Posts)
derlor Fri 25-May-07 21:32:08

hello

derlor Fri 25-May-07 21:35:04

nightmare Daisy - what if you just sit and elevate them on a stool or something?

DaisysGotSausageFeet Fri 25-May-07 21:35:30

and yes, its been quite warm today...thank heavens for the air con in DHs car directed at my feet!!

derlor Fri 25-May-07 21:36:31

sorry the thread title is so boring thought i'd play it safe again since we got into trouble before!!! - someone else more brave can do the next one!

hollyandalice Fri 25-May-07 21:37:01

Gosh, aren't we being good girls with our thread titles lately?!

DaisysGotSausageFeet Fri 25-May-07 21:37:23

I'm sure I'm just being pathetic...I never had any sort of swelling when pg with DS until after my c-section and that went after about 3 or 4 days....the thought of this for another few weeks is just hellish.

Anyway, enough of my feet.....

derlor Fri 25-May-07 21:39:25

sorry Holly - i've lost my bottle maybe it came out with my poo!!!!!!!

hollyandalice Fri 25-May-07 21:43:58

Lol derlor! At least your poo isn't black!!

I think it's the heat that makes the swelling worse. I've been really bad today and I think it's the heat and nasty humidity. It's so close here, I'm all hot and sweaty.

DaisysGotSausageFeet Fri 25-May-07 21:44:01

It was a stupid place to hide the bucky anyway...no wonder you've needed crutches

derlor Fri 25-May-07 21:51:08

if only i'd known that all that secret bucky swiggin would make me so constipated

riabutterflew Fri 25-May-07 21:53:21

Anyone elses bump making weird clicking noises? Maybe it's just me.

Think I might head off tonight, am not in the mood for jollity (sorry, nothing personal). Am taking a selection of cookbooks to my bath. Have offered to make dessert for family party - nedd something with chocolate, dead easy but V impressive and completely ria-proof. (I could ask DH to make something for me but I want to prove I'm not just a useless lump that cleans in a manic fashion...]. Wish I had large bottle of chilled white to help make the decision easier Have a lovely weekend, I'll no doubt be here quite frequently to moan...

hollyandalice Fri 25-May-07 21:53:39

What is bucky? I've a feeling it's not something I'm missing out on!!

DaisysGotSausageFeet Fri 25-May-07 21:54:11

If you check out the blurb next to the message box....there's a new and simpler way of adding a link...for those of us who are that little bit technically challenged.

hollyandalice Fri 25-May-07 21:56:43

Ria, make a chocolate fridge cake. Super yummy, completely foolproof and looks good!

DaisysGotSausageFeet Fri 25-May-07 21:57:49

LOL HandA

Buckfast tonic wine

Much beloved of scottish down and outs alcoholics and people from the western reaches of Scotland's central belt

Although its made in Devon

derlor Fri 25-May-07 22:00:13
DaisysGotSausageFeet Fri 25-May-07 22:00:31

I'm off before a certain pair of crutches come hurtling out of the computer screen

G'night.

derlor Fri 25-May-07 22:01:24

hi ria
oops x posted with you Daisy

DaisysGotSausageFeet Fri 25-May-07 22:02:28

ROFL Derlor.....Lanarkshire has 10% of the word's sales......

derlor Fri 25-May-07 22:03:33

look out Daisy - here comes my crutches
Holly scummy east coasters like it too!!!!
of course Daisy and i have NEVER tasted it!

hollyandalice Fri 25-May-07 22:03:47

Oooo, it sounds delicious! Is it a drink in the park when you're 15 type beverage? My fave was kiwi and lemon 20/20. Guaranteed to cause copious vomiting in all who consume it!

DaisysGotSausageFeet Fri 25-May-07 22:05:55

...I have actually....

My gran swore by it and used to force it down our necks as 10 year olds for anything from toothache to bellyache....

...but only a teaspoonful!!

I'm off this time

derlor Fri 25-May-07 22:06:22

i live in South Lanarkshire - slightly more classy, it's banned in some places here you know!!!
ROFL being described as a table wine in Coatbridge (north Lanarkshire)

hollyandalice Fri 25-May-07 22:06:24

Night daisy xxx

derlor Fri 25-May-07 22:08:21

yeah so have i actually - it tastes like benylin (?sp) cough medicine - totally bogging!

This thread is not accepting new messages.