Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

DC1 due May/June - come join me!

(10 Posts)
MoonlightMojitos Tue 15-Nov-16 17:20:15

So I'm finding it so difficult to keep up with the due dates thread, every night when I get a chance to catch up there are pages of posts and I feel a bit lost so I thought I'd see if anyone wants to join me in my own thread?

Would be nice to share experiences (and the overwhelming world of prams and other baby equipment etc!) With other people in the same boat expecting their first and around the same stage. Anyone care to join me?

MoonlightMojitos
EDD 8/6/17
Dating scan next Friday!
Bristol
I'm the first of my friends to have a baby so going in completely clueless!

MoonlightMojitos Thu 17-Nov-16 18:56:17

Bump sad

Difficultyear2015 Thu 17-Nov-16 21:54:25

My EDD is 8/6/17 too!!!

Difficultyear2015 Thu 17-Nov-16 21:55:50

I had an early scan at 8 weeks but my official 12 week scan is next Wednesday.

I'm only short at 5ft3 and think that has contributed to me having an early bump. I'm well and truly in maternity jeans from here on in.

Difficultyear2015 Thu 17-Nov-16 21:56:49

And Im 31.
Two friends have had babies but no others. Sister has two and another one on the way so she is very useful to have around

mrsbear81 Fri 18-Nov-16 09:13:26

I'm due the 28th May, very excited that you are all due on my birthday though.
I've had an 8 week scan waiting for official one next week (Tuesday) I'm the last to have a baby most already have 2!!

MoonlightMojitos Fri 18-Nov-16 17:24:08

Hi ladies smile

difficult I remember you from ttc boards, congrats on bfp! I also had an early scan at 9+1, my dating scan is next Friday. I had a mc in July so I'm still very anxious although I've had the early scan. Wish the next week would hurry along.

It's all such a minefield isn't it!

Difficultyear2015 Fri 18-Nov-16 23:20:39

moonlight I removed you too!
Congratulations!
We are pretty much running side by side with our dates ☺️

Poppydm Sat 26-Nov-16 11:55:53

Hi ladies, please can I join you? I'm finding it difficult to keep up on other threads too.
It's our first baby. EDD is 9th June. Had my first scan this week which put my date back a few days. It was totally amazing. Have you got yours soon? Hope you've been well and the first trimester hasn't been too bad for you.

JunebabyT Sat 26-Nov-16 12:12:37

Hi moonlight, I recognise you from the main thread. I can't keep up in there either but have joined the FB group which is more manageable. I don't have MN on my phone so by the time I go on there are always pages! Ask veganmama to add you after your scan if you want to join.

I'm 30, expecting DC1 on 2 June, also in Bristol (going to St Michaels) and luckily got quite a few friends and family ahead of us for tips and hopefully some hand me downs! DP's brother and SIL just had a boy in Sept, his best friend had a girl last week and my sis is having a girl in December, so lots of cousins and little buddies for our DC1.

Are you with St Michaels as well? Where in Bristol are you? Good luck with the scan. We had our 12 week scan last week then some drama and a second scan as had a huge bleed but thankfully it is all OK. Was a Nerve wracking and horrible week though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now