Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Infant and Baby Observation - are you interested?

(1 Post)
Dorothee Wed 26-Oct-16 18:47:02

Hi,

I am a school counsellor and a mum of two boys, I recently started an MSc that requires me to do an infant / baby observation.

INFANT AND BABY OBSERVATION - what is it? It is an experiential approach to training that was developed at the Tavistock Clinic in London some 60 years ago.

Will you have a baby in the next few months? Would you like to be part of a baby observation? Let me know!

II am looking for a family interested in having what we call an observer once a week for one hour in their home. You don't have to do anything special, just be as you are with your child and have someone observe how your baby relates to the world as he / she grows.

It is an opportunity for the parents to take time to think about their child's development.

This kind of learning is fundamental to understanding how people relate to each other and to understand mental health issues.

Contact me if you are interested.

Dorothee

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now