Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Best travel system to buy?

(6 Posts)
Holly1987 Sat 27-Aug-16 10:56:04

Hi everyone

Hope I've posted this in the right place!

This is our first baby & I haven't started thinking about buying anything until the 20 week scan end of September.

The in laws have kindly offered to buy the pushchair for us, which is lovely. But I haven't a clue which are the good ones confused
I'm thinking a travel system would be more practical... Any recommendations would be really helpful!

BeingATwatItsABingThing Sat 27-Aug-16 15:24:38

I have the Uppababy Cruz. I love it. Still use it now and DD is 2 & 1/2. I also got the Maxicosy Pebble car seat and adaptors so it would fit my buggy frame. All in all, it cost about £700 but it has been fantastic and I'll be using it for any more DCs we may have.

Hope this helps and congratulations. smile

Holly1987 Sat 27-Aug-16 15:37:41

That does look quite nice and not too chunky either like I'm finding with some travel systems.

Thank you smile

BeingATwatItsABingThing Sat 27-Aug-16 15:47:19

I was choosing between the Cruz and the Vista but I went for the Cruz because it was less bulky and didn't have a bar going through the basket.

Twirlstwirlstwirls Sat 27-Aug-16 15:49:31

Came on to say Uppababy Cruz!! Absolutely love it. Our DD is 18 months now and it's been terrific. So much storage room underneath, durable and will last her for a while yet. Has been great all round xx

Pudding01 Sat 27-Aug-16 16:32:34

When you see so many out there it's so difficult, especially when you're a newb to it all blush

I like that it's got an adjustable handle as well. My DH is 6'3 and I'm only 5'2 lol I've seen one called the city mini as well that I thought looked OK.

(I've changed my name by the way smile)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now