Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Second Baby So Worried.!

(7 Posts)
IrishMumLife Sun 21-Aug-16 23:12:53

Hi Everyone,

I am currently pregnant with my second child 6+1wks my first is 9 Months old.! Really so worried this time around cannot wait to pass the 12wk mark, hoping my baby is healthy and everything goes ok.! Can't help but overthink every little thing.! Anyone else feel like this.? Also I am only just turned 25 and worried about managing 2 babies under the age of 1&1/2.! flowers

wherethefuckisthefuckingtuna Mon 22-Aug-16 12:06:50

Hi Irish

I'm only 4+1 with DC2. DS is 18 months. I have been really panicking too about having a safe, healthy pregnancy, so you're not alone.

I keep telling myself that worrying and stressing won't change anything and it definitely won't improve anything!

I too worry about how I'll cope with two. I keep telling myself that what will be, will be and we will manage somehow!

shipperssss Mon 22-Aug-16 12:38:59

Hey irish I have just found out this weekend that I am pregnant with no. 2. DD is only 18 weeks old....it was very much planned but still a major shock as it took 7 months first time round.

I'm sure everything will be fine and we'll cope but it's very daunting at the moment.

It's still very much a waiting game for me as I had a scan this morning and I am only around 3 weeks, back in 2 weeks for another scan. (2 weeks of worrying and knicker checking as I'm petrified this time round)

I know it's easier said than done but try to relax and just enjoy it (who am I kidding? Ha)

Melmam Fri 26-Aug-16 20:21:59

Hi I'm in the same position as you op i am 11 + 5 and my son is 9 months too I'm not too bad with being nervous now but as the pregnancy progresses I'm worried how I will manage with the tiredness and a young baby then when the new baby arrives I dunno why I'm so worried as I've done it all before but not with a young baby hmm it is exciting though

Melmam Sat 27-Aug-16 19:51:33

I'm also Irish dunno why I just got excited hmm

JaffaMomma18 Fri 23-Sep-16 10:55:29

Hey all, only getting to post back on this now.! Congrats to u all I am now currently 10+2 so getting there was hoping to announce at 12 weeks but my scan isn't until Oct 13 which makes me 13+1.!
Melmam also feel like that when I see similar smile

JaffaMomma18 Fri 23-Sep-16 10:56:03

Hey all, only getting to post back on this now.! Congrats to u all I am now currently 10+2 so getting there was hoping to announce at 12 weeks but my scan isn't until Oct 13 which makes me 13+1.!
Melmam also feel like that when I see similar smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now