Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Antenatal in prestwich

(5 Posts)
vormerod Mon 25-Apr-16 20:36:22

Hi, I live in prestwich and am looking for some other pregnant ladies in the area. So far I have been unsuccessful. Does anybody know of any groups? Victoria

Mandatorymongoose Mon 25-Apr-16 22:29:36

Have you tried the children's centers? It's changed a bit since I was pregnant I think but they used to do classes for 'tummies and tinys' and various bits of antenatal support. Might be worth phoning and finding out, I think the main one is in Sedgley Park.

badhindu Wed 14-Dec-16 22:07:46

Hallo! Also wondering the same thing - am going to check out the Surestart centre on Wednesday - will let you know how I get on - did you have any luck?

x

mlr1uk Mon 02-Jan-17 15:09:39

Hi

I'm in Prestwich. Currently 29 weeks and start antenatal at the sedgeley spoke centre (think that's what it's called) at start of March.

My midwife told me to register at my 26 week appointment. It's only a 3 week course and is free.

smile

badhindu Mon 02-Jan-17 22:04:04

Hi mlr1uk we've registered for that one too. Am due on the 6th March though so am hoping I'm overdue! smile

Managed to book via the Surestart Centre at Sedgley Psrk school - the lady there was really lovely and helpful.

Good luck all! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now