Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

We're handholding for the newly graduated viroids and handing out hooyahs to badly behaved miroids. Between womble pains and boobs with veins, some of us are still managing to shag! It's JS Grads 47!

(927 Posts)
fruitlovingmonkey Mon 04-Apr-16 09:04:07

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the 47th grads thread... celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The 46th grads thread is here

The thread we have graduated from is here in its 60th outing. WARNING: they're all a bit kerazy not to mention randy!

There is also a Just Mumming thread here for once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates!

There is also a private facebook group (so it doesn't give the game away in your news feed!)... if you want to join to see photos of new babies etc, just ask in-thread!

Here is the stats list, please update your own spot with any updates.

fruitlovingmonkey Mon 04-Apr-16 09:07:49

How did I get to number 2 on the stats?!

Name: Fruit
Currently incubating a large male papaya

ChatEnOeuf Mon 04-Apr-16 09:22:10

Thanks Fruit!

Kate, on the basis that the links work on this one, can we post here? I can't cope with two Freds - you can do the next one grin

Name: Chat
Currently 7+/40 with DC3 - bit terrified.

Catscatsandmorecats Mon 04-Apr-16 09:31:42

Thanks Fruit and Kate - amazing x-post for the new fred!

Name: Cats
Currently 6 weeks with DC2 - DS is 18 months
I also have a very naught very hairy little pony

Canters15 Mon 04-Apr-16 09:39:44

Name: canters
Currently 7 weeks with a raspberry that is making me feel a bit poorly!

FeatheredTail Mon 04-Apr-16 09:41:22

Hello! Thanks Fruit (didn't see Kate's thread - soz Kate!)

Name: feathered
DC: incubating a 34+2 mystery sex melon.

Stats list is making me very excited!

Peenut Mon 04-Apr-16 09:42:23

Well done Kate and Fruit! I had just turned on my proper computer and was, of course, going to make my first job of the week to do the new thread! Good job I didn't or we would have been spoiled for choice!

Top thread titles both of you!

Hope rural France is lovely Kate! Well jel.

I'm waiting in for a bed to be delivered so trying to work at home but just seem to be googling baby stuff and waiting on news of a friend who is in labour at the mo ... she surely must have popped out the baby now!

Anyone else afflicted by intense pregnancy snoring? I feel like the back of my throat has gone all floppy and it's impossible not to!

Peenut Mon 04-Apr-16 09:43:46

Currently 26 weeks +1 with a bean that is no longer a bean, more papaya of mystery flavour.

corgi88 Mon 04-Apr-16 09:52:00

hi viroids, sorry to piss on the new Fred with bad news, but scan this morning confirmed mc - fetus measuring 8 weeks (I should be 10 weeks today) but no heartbeat.
Rather hacked off to go through this again, but strangely calm instead of hysterical like last time - think it helps not having worked the night shift and having 2 hours sleep!
Going for expectant management with medical if nothing's happened in a week.
Good luck in all your pregnancies my dears, really hope I'll be back over here soon enough.

FuzzyOwl Mon 04-Apr-16 09:53:55

Corgi, I am so so sorry. Sending hugs and lots of support. X

fruitlovingmonkey Mon 04-Apr-16 10:05:38

So sorry Corgi, how unfair for you. I hope you get lots of support and that the real life corgi gives you plenty of cuddles flowers. We are here if you want to talk.

ChatEnOeuf Mon 04-Apr-16 10:07:45

Oh Corgi I'm so sorry. It's just rubbish. Nothing you've done wrong though, I promise.

ScottishLady7 Mon 04-Apr-16 10:27:36

Corgi you poor thing, I'm so so sorry this has happened to you again.

I hope you and your DH and DCorgi are all looking after each other.

flowers

Catscatsandmorecats Mon 04-Apr-16 10:37:29

Oh corgi I'm so sorry, it is just so unfair. Lots of virtual hugs for you and flowers. I hope you are being well looked after.

Canters15 Mon 04-Apr-16 11:10:37

Oh corgi. Oh darling. This is beyond shit. I am so sorry. I'm glad you're feeling ok-ish, but please be gentle with yourself and take the time you need.

CountryGal4 Mon 04-Apr-16 12:03:29

So sorry corgi flowers

Peenut Mon 04-Apr-16 12:18:08

Oh shit Corgi, very sorry to hear about your news. That really is sad and I hope that you'll be back here very soon. It seems to be such a horribly common thing –' which makes it not seem any easier at all I'm sure. The time of your bean will come flowers flowers flowers

FeatheredTail Mon 04-Apr-16 12:26:48

How absolutely crap Corgi, so sorry this is happening to you again, such sad sad news...you will be back here again soon, I'm sure. flowers

Mermaid36 Mon 04-Apr-16 13:07:08

Oh corgi I am so sorry for you flowers I don't know what else to write sad - big unmumsnetty hugs xxx

YogaPants Mon 04-Apr-16 13:36:43

Oh Corgi what a horrible start to the week (or way to end a stretch of night shifts!) So sorry to hear your news flowers.

Name: Yoga
Currently incubating a 31+6 week romaine lettuce of unknown flavour.

Does anyone have experience of rib flare? Currently feeling discomfort under my right rib and panicking about it being my liver but don't have any other worrying symptoms.

SkyWasMadeOfAmethyst Mon 04-Apr-16 14:13:01

flowers corgi that is truly unfair. I am sorry love flowers

yoga my rib flare was short lived. Felt like hot knives under and between ribs. Hope it passes for you too.

CarrotPuff Mon 04-Apr-16 17:32:33

Oh Corgi, I'm so sorry, this is so unfair. Hugsthanks

Well done on Fred making viroids!

corgi88 Mon 04-Apr-16 17:48:39

thank you, you lovely viroids; you are all so kind. am indeed having cuddles with the real corgi and planning a fucking massive gin and tonic for later ... grin

KateBeckett Mon 04-Apr-16 19:08:09

fruit well done on a thread with actual links grin star

corgi so sorry to hear your bad news. flowers wine glad the real corgi is looking after you xxxxx

FuzzyOwl Mon 04-Apr-16 19:11:28

Glad you have the real corgi for cuddles corgi and I think several gins are in order. Hope you get your sticky one very soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now