Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Antenatal classes - pregnant in Caerphilly

(6 Posts)
karanquinney Thu 30-Jul-15 10:23:20

hello smile

I live in caerphilly and looking for an antenatal class - can anyone recommend one?

Also would be nice to be in contact with some people who are pregnant and live in my area - im due November 5th smile

x

Ellimeredith Sat 26-Sep-15 08:44:45

Hi there

I also live in Caerphilly and am due in January. Am also looking for local classes and to meet people in the area.

Elli

karanquinney Sat 26-Sep-15 10:19:41

I paid for the local nct course rather than the nhs one. Finding it really good so far.

Where in caerphilly are you?

X

Ellimeredith Sat 26-Sep-15 11:18:01

Hendredenny so fairly close to town centre. I am looking for a hypnobirthing class at the mo. Daisy foundation do classes in Cardiff and came you can join so we might do their couples class later on.

Where are you to?

Elli

Ellimeredith Sat 26-Sep-15 21:28:04

Sorry just re-read the message I posted and realised it was altered by my phone....predictive text sorry. Was meant to say:

Daisy foundation do classes in Cardiff and Vale that you can join from other areas. We are looking to join their couples class later on.

Thanks Elli

missmoloko Sun 08-Nov-15 11:36:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now