Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

December 2014, Thread #6 August Amazonian's, Warriors of the 2nd Trimester

(1000 Posts)
Ladylel Sat 02-Aug-14 08:08:11

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AhJ-MAjX_Np2dERhZUNvcUxXd2VLRlJJUktIRmRHTVE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=0&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

Stats link if that's right... Mumsnet admin can you make this prettier?

Here we go thread 6, over half way - I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore!

Peaceloveandbiscuits Sat 02-Aug-14 08:13:31

Morning.

miraculous2 Sat 02-Aug-14 08:30:05

I love it! Good morning grin

SassehMonsta Sat 02-Aug-14 08:33:54

Morning!

LisaC2611 Sat 02-Aug-14 08:36:26

Morning

oohdaddypig Sat 02-Aug-14 08:38:44

I love it too grin

I'm less Amazonian this morning, and more slumped in an exhausted haze hmm

htbftm Sat 02-Aug-14 08:38:49

Morning all super troopers - Onwards into the second half!!! How exciting!!! :-)

Shanels Sat 02-Aug-14 08:44:36

miraculous that's amazing news! Really happy and relieved for you. A restful weekend is in order now.

Morning all! Watching cartoons with Dss2 whilst DP and DSs1 are still asleep (DP been up at 4 all week sad ). I havent had a weekend at home with the boys in ages and its lovely. I'm under a blanket on the sofa, Dss2 is watching adventure time and making up tunes on soundation. One cat is on my feet, other is outside getting wet. I plan on napping, making banana bread and at some point playing family trivial pursuit. Until Dss1 gets up I have the sofa to myself. Tis very very good. grin grin

Hugmonster82 Sat 02-Aug-14 08:50:45

Morning! What are you all doing up so early on a Saturday?! I'm lying in bed and feeling the little kicks. It's so lovely I don't want to move!

Chipandspuds Sat 02-Aug-14 08:52:08

Morning everyone!

Struggling to keep up with the thread but hope everyone's doing well!

I'm still managing to keep up with my pilates and aerobics classes. I really want to try and walk more and somehow fit in some time for swimming. There aren't enough hours in the day!

I have my 24 week appointment next week with my doctor as apparently they've changed to process and we see a doctor instead of the midwife at 24 weeks - no idea why. I then need to re-arrange my 30 week appointment with the midwife as we're going to visit my family that week smile

I'm looking forward to taking DS to the beach again and for him to enjoy all of the attention!

Ladylel Sat 02-Aug-14 08:59:38

To be honest I was after a lie in but the OH got up for work at 7 and I just laid their in that dozy half awake stage and much like hugmonster was feeling little kicks smile then the dogs started barking and I felt the compulsion to make a new thread, and needed the loo and have a massive urge to tidy up (or 'nest' so I don't sound like a crazy person willingly wanted to tidy up before 9am on a Saturday morning!)

Taura Sat 02-Aug-14 09:06:58

Good morning all from a rainy Scotland. Just what the garden needed smile
21w today - last night I had the first little kicks that made me twitch (kicking my bladder, thanks little one) which was a nice treat. Anterior placenta so I think I'm not feeling as much as some other people yet. That time will no doubt come...
DP is on call today so I can relax and be domestic. No shopping, no appointments, no Work. Yay!

CatFaceCrayola Sat 02-Aug-14 09:13:14

Excellent thread title

I'm lying in bed trying to get comfy after a loo trip. Whilst wishing I could throttle next doors stupid constantly barking dog

21+6

SassehMonsta Sat 02-Aug-14 09:14:09

Also 21weeks today ;) Enjoyed a massive kick a lot higher than I have felt before as I rolled over at stupid am, woke me up! Currently lazing in bed with DH and the dog, both asleep. Was going to take dog out at 9, but thats gone already! Parents took us out to dinner last night, was lovely. Dbrothers birthday today, so have better get up and make him a cake I guess!

hanniebabes3 Sat 02-Aug-14 09:27:05

Loving the new thread name! Im 21 weeks today aswell! Stuck in work though boo sad looking forward to four days off after today though and ordering the pram tomorrow!! Miraculous so happy to hear the positive news xx

Hugmonster82 Sat 02-Aug-14 09:33:40

Glad it's not just me having a lazy Saturday morning. We've got to make the most of it while we can. Just been joined by two kitties so the chances of me moving any time soon are looking slim!

LotsaTuddles Sat 02-Aug-14 09:35:21

I was up at 8, which was a lie in for DS, we're staying at my mum's so he was in my old room with us but won't sleep with is in the room, so at 3am have in and put his travel cot in the spare room and he finally went to sleep. Needless to say, I'm shattered

Somersetgirl1990 Sat 02-Aug-14 09:38:33

I was up at 4 when dp left for work and didn't get back to sleep until 6! Early night for me tonight I think!

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? I'm planning on lazing around all day grin

nickyjlees Sat 02-Aug-14 09:41:28

Which pram did you decide on hannie?

Peaceloveandbiscuits Sat 02-Aug-14 09:52:51

19 weeks today here. We drove to Soton last night after work for my sister's birthday meal, then came back to PILs in Basingstoke until Monday. It's the village show today, so much baking, vegetable measuring and flower arranging have been underway this morning. I bought a lovely black maxi dress to wear, tore off the tags, and then realised it has a thigh-high split and is about a foot too long for me hmm so the sewing machine will need to come out when I get home.

hanniebabes3 Sat 02-Aug-14 09:58:49

Ive gone for the bebecar hiphop in light grey nickyjlees, ive got a fiat 500 and this is one of the smallest prams I could find that just about fits in, I really love it though xx

CallingAllEngels Sat 02-Aug-14 10:45:54

Morning all!

Wish it was raining here, still boiling over in Dutchland, though supposed to rain later.

Have been feeling quite a bit of movement this morning.

18+6

Ladylel Sat 02-Aug-14 10:55:50

taura I have anterior placentas too! Wasn't really feeling anything only flutters if that in the last few weeks I've had 'kicking' down by my pubic bone (Bert) and every now and again up just under diaphragm (Ernie) although all week I've had what I think is stitch in the same god damn place on my right side in my ribs so I'm putting it down to Ernie having a stretch! I Am 22 + 4 today.

23 weeks Tuesday and scan number 4!

littlepickly Sat 02-Aug-14 11:03:00

Morning everyone!

Just had a lovely swim this morning with DD and DH now feeling very pooped and looking forward to getting tucked up at home for the rest of the day! smile

This thread is not accepting new messages.