Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

bleeding and other weird stuff going on help!

(1 Post)
starchild992 Tue 29-Jul-14 04:39:07

Hi I'm 7 weeks pregnant my ultrasound is next week I had a miscarriage two years ago doing ultrasound early. Can't wait a week though driving me crazy. Last week I had a light brown fluffy looking discharge the next day about three times as much and with red. Few days after I had sex and the day after I had a lot of pink fluffy looking discharge then stopped for a day then had leakage for a couple days panties getting wet no odor some small spots of blood when I wiped now that has stopped and I had sex again more pink discharge came today what is this? I have been cramping the whole time also not very painful but pretty frequent the last time I had a miscarriage only thing that happened was I bled bright red with sex after two months said baby stopped growing had dnc. This seems more normal is it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now