Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Calling Sept/Oct mums 2b in Hither Green/ East Dulwich area...

(1 Post)
southeastl0ve Fri 11-Jul-14 13:05:36

Hello mums to be or new mums,

I am currently living in Peckham Rye and will be moving soon to Hither Green. My baby is due in September, and im really excited.
We have decided not to do NCT class (mainly because we booked it late and the local class was fully booked), but have since heard about this amazing new concept called Baby Calm www.babycalming.com/

You may already know about it, but it is more about the first 3 months of your baby's life rather than the labour, which I think NCT is focused on.

The classes start in East Dulwich (Goose Green) in late September/ Early October , which is a bit late for me, but the lovley lady that runs them said that if anyone else was keen then she would put on a class at the Goose Green studio. She runs 3 hour workshops at �45 per couple, and you cover areas such as:

� How to be a confident parent
� How to welcome your baby into a world where they are calmer
� How to maximize the amount of sleep your baby - and you - will get
� How to avoid colic
� How to calm a crying baby
� What baby products are really worth buying
� How to 'wear' your baby in a sling or a carrier
� How to swaddle - and whether it is for you

This is a great class for both mums and dads that can be taken at any time during pregnancy.

So, we would need 3-5 couples who would be up for doing this and meeting other newbie parents.

Let me know if you think this is something you might be interested in.
Thank you and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now