Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

We've got fire in our bellies, we're incubating our little Penis Dragons #5

(545 Posts)
fancyacupoftea Sun 29-Jun-14 20:57:54

Thread number 5!

We're still going strong and nobody has even given birth yet. New graduates welcome!

Here are the stats

freneticfox Sun 29-Jun-14 21:00:54

I'll be in the corner sipping lemonade..

Rolls over for the last thread full of cheese!

Spotti Sun 29-Jun-14 21:04:45

In answer to your question fancy, nope! I'm quite ok passing on that duty to someone with less of a doofus brain than me :p!

Can't believe we're on thread #5 already...we sure can talk wink.

Tilly28 Sun 29-Jun-14 21:14:50

Just marking my place! Have updated stats as they changed my due date slightly at scan the other week! :-)

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow mademoiselle

Let's talk puddings......:.

....... I'm just wanting to brag about the a scrummy Tiramisu I just had grin

fancyacupoftea Sun 29-Jun-14 21:22:04

I had a Toblerone and Baileys Cheesecake with chocolate sauce earlier

freneticfox Sun 29-Jun-14 21:23:15

I'm currently eating Cheerios without milk. That counts as dessert, right?

fancyacupoftea Sun 29-Jun-14 21:27:02

Totes Frenetic

Mmmmmm

freneticfox Sun 29-Jun-14 21:33:13

Had one of those days where I can't quite decide what I want to eat and end up just munching constantly.

lindamagoo Sun 29-Jun-14 21:42:45

I can't stop eating chocolate! When OH feels better and goes to get his rather large galaxy honeycomb bar, topic and minstrels he might want to kill me grin

Linda isn't that why you have 2 boys? So you've got someone else to blame!

fancyacupoftea Sun 29-Jun-14 21:46:14

Yes Linda I can't believe your sons found your OH's chocolate stash and ate it ALL! They are so naughty.

Frenetic well the advice is eat little and often so I think you've nailed it!

lindamagoo Sun 29-Jun-14 21:48:41

I can't even blame the boys because none of them like they sweets, the blame will lie with only me grin

Treaclepie19 Sun 29-Jun-14 21:49:06

<sneakily shuffles back on to bus, checks seat is still warm and leaves again>
Smooth :p

toots123 Sun 29-Jun-14 21:53:54

Thanks for the new thread fancy. smile

ate too much at my aunties tonight. Boke! But it was lovely. Especially the chocolate cake!!!

how long did everyones 12 wk scan take? I mean after you get taken as every hospitals lateness will vary. Quick scan and tests or should we expect to be there a couple of hours?
I want to set my mums expectations as she will be watching her phone all morning. Poor thing, she says she cant wait to tell people (grandchild no1!)

Toots mine was quite quick, maybe 15-20 mins but I didn't have the NT measurements so I don't know how long that takes. Good luck!

toots123 Sun 29-Jun-14 21:57:41

Was looking at ages in the stats. Thought I was the baby of the group but spotti is a year younger! smile

toots123 Sun 29-Jun-14 21:59:02

Thanks poly its not till Thursday but I have to prepare my mum. Booking in app took 2 hours and she kept thinking something was wrong! Lots of texts asking me to call her haha

MademoiselleG Sun 29-Jun-14 21:59:58

Mmmmmh I spent the afternoon baking and now have lemon loaf, carrot cake cupcakes and triple chocolate cookies. I ate a bit of every type, then some more! If only I could be bothered to get up now...

Now I just feel old. It's my b'day in 2 weeks but I will not be updating my age! Nope!

freneticfox Sun 29-Jun-14 22:03:03

Speaking of birthdays, I'm 30 in exactly six months... Dude.

fancyacupoftea Sun 29-Jun-14 22:03:18

Not long once you're in Toots. I was sent for a wee in the middle of mine (second time, when she did all the measurements) and I'd say 20 mins in total.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now