Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

We've got fire in our bellies, we're incubating out little Penis Dragons #4

(1000 Posts)
Spotti Mon 16-Jun-14 15:24:45

(Attempt number 3!)

I'll let someone else do this bit next time!!!

lindamagoo Mon 16-Jun-14 15:28:17

My heads in a spin with all this moving around, lol

Spotti Mon 16-Jun-14 15:29:02

Sowweeee! I think we're in the right place now.

Not going to volunteer to do that again - it's harder than it looks!

sazzlehopes Mon 16-Jun-14 15:32:03

Ha! I'm loving trying to keep up with the thread changes! I'm marking my spot here too!

freneticfox Mon 16-Jun-14 15:37:16

Oooh new thread! parks bum.

Just got back from my booking appointment with my midwife. So. Many. Questions!!!

Spotti Mon 16-Jun-14 15:39:24

All done making you dizzy now. You can put down your coats and get comfy because we're staying here!

mrshjb Mon 16-Jun-14 15:40:06

Ooh lost you for a bit then and therefore haven't read updates for a few days! But I've had my midwife appointment today and have a scan date! Woohooo exciting times. 3 weeks on Wednesday smile

frenetic how did you find your appointment? Mine was a bit rubbish to be honest other than booking the scan and I have to have the second part at home later this week! Sure they just want a nosey to make sure I'm not living in some kind of crack den!!

Knottyknitter Mon 16-Jun-14 15:41:31

Oi! No moving the thread without my picture!

All went very well, doesn't it look lovely!

Spotti Mon 16-Jun-14 15:41:50

How exciting frenetic! How soon after your BFP did you start getting organised re:doctors/midwife?

Spotti Mon 16-Jun-14 15:43:32

Lovely little squidge there knotty! (And yes, they definitely need to come join the thread smile - you can never have too many pictures!)

broodysnoopstie Mon 16-Jun-14 15:44:38

Gorgeous Pic Knotty

Fox and Mrs H when did you find out about your booking appt I'm still waiting to hear. I'll be 8 weeks this week and going on holiday for 2 weeks in 3 weeks time.

hanflan Mon 16-Jun-14 15:45:26

Awww glad you moved the pic knotty. I love a good scan pic! Glad it all went well and baby is happy and healthy smile

Blimey I keep losing you all!

Knotty that's brilliant news and what a lovely pic grin

Linda I love feeling the early movements! I feel so lucky. I didn't believe it for a few days either but when I asked at the hospital they said it was possible.

Had a giggle trying to find the new thread smile
What a lovely scan pic Knotty
How is everyone today? How did the doctors go, can't remember who the itchy person was!
Sazzle how are you? Haven't heard from you in a while, how's bump? Mine's getting a bit impressive grin
Been "nesting"- chucking out al DH's crap from the soon to be nursery, hehe.

lindamagoo Mon 16-Jun-14 15:54:17

Love your scan pic knotty, sooooooo cute smile

lindamagoo Mon 16-Jun-14 15:56:30

Poly it's amazing isn't it? I'm in no doubt that's it's baby now, happened a few times today and I remember the feeling well from when it happened the last twice. It's eased my mind a lot, not going to worry about the spotting anymore, it's clearly just the polyp

Zermatt Mon 16-Jun-14 16:01:44

Are we nearly there yet?

broodysnoopstie Mon 16-Jun-14 16:02:00

I'm the itchy one got some drugs from nervous doctor who didn't want to prescribe them but I begged! Gave me a kind of antihistamine for a supposed allergic reaction grin

Zermatt Mon 16-Jun-14 16:03:08

Beautiful scan photo knotty, lovely jubbly smile

Knottyknitter Mon 16-Jun-14 16:03:36

Thanks everyone. I know I'm biased but I think its gorgeous! They moved my EDD to 28/12, too, so with a bit of luck we'll get Christmas dinner!!

Knottyknitter Mon 16-Jun-14 16:05:12

Anyone got the link to the stats?

hanflan Mon 16-Jun-14 16:06:59
freneticfox Mon 16-Jun-14 16:23:21

mrshjb It was just a bit tedious, lots of questions and letting us know when to expect certain scans, etc. Left with a bit of a spinning head!

spotti The day after my BFP, I phoned my GP's surgery and told them I was pregnant and they organised a midwife to call me, which she did later that day. They organised my first appointment there and then, which I had today.

Got a reassurance scan at 7wks because I've had some pain. My midwife was really nice and when I told her about my emetophobia she was really reassuring, so I'm feeling a little less antsy about morning sickness!

freneticfox Mon 16-Jun-14 16:25:28

Knotty - that's utterly amazing! I can't wait to get to that point. How exciting :D

broodysnoopstie Mon 16-Jun-14 16:25:48

my gp has referred me to midwives and told me to wait for them to contact me that was 3 weeks ago.. I have a number for them how long do you think I should wait before chasing?

This thread is not accepting new messages.